Monday, January 9, 2012

MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!

It is all about ease and comfort, when age creeps up on you. The Farmer wants to make sure my old bones are saved excess wear and tear. This little contraption will get plenty of use this spring as I scoot along thinning and picking. I was a little offended at the size of the seat when I looked at it, but kept my comments to myself as I plunked myself down and gave it a little whirl around the patio, realizing it was a perfect fit! Thanks be to all the holiday goodies! The Winter itch has hit the farm. The Farmer is anxious to get things rolling for the new year.  The weather is cold and thankfully a little drizzly. We are spending the evenings pondering over the seed catalogs, trying to decide where and what to plant. The mama goats are moving slower and slower each day, their steps impeded by blossoming bellies. LuLu is finally earning her keep on the milk line. Along with Zoey, Poppy, and Godiva, they are keeping up with the demand for cow milk, during the goat milk drought. The market will reopen January 20. Cow milk can be picked up at this time by calling ahead and making an appointment. From our farmstead to your table, thank you for all of your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment