Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A SLIGHT SNAFU!!!

It is bound to happen, with all of the modern technology and Jetson's gadgets, our website and e-mail have caught a bug.....again.  Someone also hacked into my personal e-mail, and sent from my address promotional spam for  products advertising, cures for hair loss, weight loss, impotence, bad breath, low self esteem, and oh not to diminish the importance of curing ones self of nail fungus. So all of those who are on my mailing list, do not take it personally if you received a message from my website address to enhance your personal grooming.  I DID NOT SEND IT !!! For those that know me well, they know I would be very direct, but kindly discreet and tell you to your face!!! I will post it on the blog and facebook if and when the situation has been corrected. From our farmstead to your table, thank you for all of your support!!! PM  UPDATE: It has been fixed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment